Thank you for your patronage of MYSTAYS Shin Urayasu Conference Center.
Due to construction work on JR Maihama Station, the route for the shuttle bus leaving the conference center, and the nighttime bus’s boarding area, will be changed as follows.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience, but we greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
■ Morning bus (leaving the conference center)
Bound for Tokyo Disney Resort, via Shin-Urayasu Station
7:30 / 8:25 / 9:20 / 10:15
* It will not go to Maihama Station.
* Reservations are not possible, and it is on a “first come, first served” basis.
* If the bus is full, you may not be able to board even if you have been waiting. We humbly request your understanding in this matter.
■ Nighttime bus
• (Until Monday, September 23, 2019) Maihama Station North Exit 1F Clock Tower
• (From Tuesday, September 24, 2019) Maihama Station South Exit 1F Bus Terminal
For a map, click here
9:30 pm / 10:00 pm / 10:30 pm
* There is no change to the nighttime bus’s schedule.
* The morning bus’s drop-off area will also change. For details, please contact the hotel.
* Other hotels’ buses will also be arriving, so please make room and be considerate.
* For anything else that is unclear, please contact the hotel.