Dear guests, thank you for your continued patronage.
The administration of our Beppu Kamenoi Hotel would like to share with you the following note regarding the use of the public bathing areas.
- In order to guarantee the comfort of all guests, patrons with tattoos cannot be permitted access to the bathing area.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol will also be barred access to the bath.
- The use of any camera enabled devices (including smart-phones) would it be for pictures or video recording is strictly prohibited.
- Please refrain from bringing food, drinks, or any dangerous items into this establishment.
- The children who wear diapers and individuals with transmittable diseases will not be allowed access to the bath.
- Please make sure to remove all underwear (swim suits included) before entering the bathing area.
These rules are all an important part of the Japanese culture, thus we thank you for your understanding and cooperation.