【FLEXSTAY INN Shin Urayasu】Notice of Change to Shuttle Bus Departure/Arrival Area and Route Starting September 24, 2019
September 18, 2019
Thank you for your patronage of FLEXSTAY INN Shin Urayasu.
Due to construction work on JR Maihama Station, the departure/arrival area and route for the shuttle bus will be changed as follows.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience, but we greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Bus route: FLEXSTAY INN Shin Urayasu – Tokyo Disneyland – Tokyo DisneySea
Departure times: 8:35 / 9:30 / 10:25
* The bus will leave from the front entrance of the hotel.
* Reservations are not possible, and it is on a “first come, first served” basis.
* If the bus is full, you may not be able to board even if you have been waiting. We humbly request your understanding in this matter.
Bus route: Maihama Station – Nearby FLEXSTAY INN Shin Urayasu, on a main road
Meeting point: Maihama Station South Exit 1F Bus Terminal, near Bus Stop C
For a map, click here
Departure times: 9:30 / 10:00 / 10:30
* A blue bus with the hotel’s name will arrive to pick you up.
* The bus will go by our Group’s hotel, so please say clearly to the bus driver when you get on that you would like to go to “FLEXSTAY INN Shin Urayasu.”
* The drop-off point will be on a main road near the hotel. It’s a 2-minute walk to the hotel.
* If the bus is full, you may not be able to board. We humbly request your understanding in this matter.
* For anything else that is unclear, please contact the hotel.