Thank you for your patronage of our hotel.
Our hotel served breakfast in buffet style,
"New Coronavirus Emergency Declaration" announced by Hokkaido on Friday, February 28
And the spread of infections in Hokkaido and from the perspective of ensuring the health and safety of customers and employees
Breakfast will be served as a set meal instead of a buffet style used by many people.
Individual meals offer period: March 1 (Sun)-April 30 (Thu)
It may be extended depending on the situation.
We ask for your kind understanding and cooperation.
HOTEL MYSTAYS Sapporo Susukino Manager
Choose from any of the six types of breakfasts, and you can either use the eat-in space or take it back to your room.
A take out menu is also available for guests looking to relax and dine in the comfort of their own room. You can also eat-in at the venue, so feel free to enjoy your meal the way you want.
* Please make your selection at the front desk when you check in.
* Please contact us by midnight on the previous day to change your menu selections.
(1) Toasted Sandwich with Hokkaido Potatoes and Mackerel in Miso Sauce
(2) Toasted Sandwich with Egg Salad, Ham, and Cheese
(3) Milk Curry with Fried Salmon and Colorful Bell Peppers, with Scent of Lime Leaves
(4) Sapporo Original Ramen Salad with Plenty of Vegetables, Scallops, and Small Shrimp
(5) Tokachi-Style Pork Rice Bowl
(6) Zangi (Hokkaido-Style Deep-Fried Chicken) and Rice Ball Bento
Looking for Something Else?