Hotel & Attractions Map
Access from nearby stations
- 12 minutes' walk from the north exit of Maihama Station on the JR Keiyo/Musashino Line
- 1 minute from Maihama Station (JR Keiyo Line) by Tokyo Bay City Bus (get off at Undo-Koen)
- JR Maihama station to hotel (FREE shuttle bus schedule / Bus stop location)
Access from major transit terminals
- 15 min by train from Tokyo station to Maihama station(JR Musashino Line/Keiyo Line), walk 13 min from Maihama station.
- 3 minutes by train from Kasai-Rinkai-koen Station on the JR Keiyo/Musashino Line.
- 16 minutes by train from Kaihin-Makuhari Station on the JR Keiyo/Musashino Line.
- 10 minutes by train from Kokusai-Tenjijo Station on the Rinkai Line.
- 60 minutes by train from Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station.
- 40 min by limousine bus from Haneda airport, 8 min walk from "Tokyo Disney Sea" bus stop.
- 90 minutes by train from Narita Airport Terminal Station.
- 80 minutes by bus from Narita Airport.
- 6 minutes by car from the Kasai or Urayasu I.C. on the Bayshore Route (parking lot available by phone reservation only).
Parking Facility Information
We have a parking lot (advance reservation by phone required: +81-47-304-3939.
Fee: ¥1,630/night (incl. tax)
Usable times (3:00 pm – 10:00 am the following day)
Garage-type: Flat (4 vehicle); Multilevel (2 types; total 36 vehicles)
Vehicle size restrictions (multilevel): Total length 5.6 m / Total width 1.91 m / Total height 1.55 m or 2.0 m
Off hours: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm (¥200 for 60 mins; reservations not accepted; please phone the hotel in advance)
When full: There is no coin-operated parking within walking distance. Please bear this in mind before coming.
You may not be able to use the parking lot if your car is fitted with a roof rack or it has been lowered, etc. Please confirm in advance by telephone. (Large vehicles are prioritized in the flat parking lot.)
* The fee, the vehicle capacity, etc. may change without prior notice. Your understanding in this matter is appreciated.