Thank you for your patronage of FLEXSTAY INN Shin Urayasu.
We would hereby like to inform you of maintenance work to be done on our hotel’s outside wall between the following dates.
During construction, we will be putting up scaffolding and protective sheeting, but we will also be taking the utmost care for our customers’ safety. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, but we greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Construction work dates:
June 28 (Friday) – mid December, 2019 (preliminary)
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Construction work contents:
1. Temporary structures (putting up and dismantling system scaffolding)
2. Wall substrate repair work (filling in crevices, etc.)
3. Sealing work (outside wall joints)
4. Painting outside wall and balconies (high-pressure cleaning, painting, waterproofing) etc.
* There may be a large amount of work noise and foul odors from the paint during the period noted above.
* Because of the scaffolding, we are not allowing opening or closing of windows as a safety measure.
* There will be workers coming and going on the balconies and around the guest room windows, so we request that you close the curtains when you are in your room.
* The fire escape will also be subject to work, and so will not be usable except in an emergency.
* Any other questions, please contact the hotel directly.