Congratulations! Please check your mailbox. You can get an extra discount.
■Use of hot spring baths for non-overnight guests
11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Adult: ¥1,000 (incl. tax)
Children (aged 7–12): ¥500 (incl. tax)
Children (aged 3–): ¥250 (incl. tax)
* Because of the irregular holidays and possibility of changes to opening hours, you are requested to call to confirm on the day by telephone.
■Women’s-only Stone Sauna
6:00 – 9:00 am / 11:30 am – 10:00 pm
Overnight guests: ¥1,100 (incl. tax)
Hot spring only: ¥1,650 (incl. tax)
* Usage is limited to 90 minutes.
* You will be given a yukata, bath towel, face towel, and ticket at the front desk.
* The facility is only open to women.
* You are required to make an advance reservation at the front desk.
■Yamagiri Private Bath
6:00 – 8:50 am / 11:00 am – 9:50 pm
Overnight guests: ¥1,650 (incl. tax)
Hot spring only: ¥4,400 (incl. tax)
* Usage is limited to 50 minutes.
Spring water quality:
The Maruo Onsen spring water is of the simple sulfuric type. It gives off a sulfuric smell that is very typical of a hot spring bath. It is weakly acidic with a pH of 5.8, which allows it to make your skin smooth. In addition to beautifying skin, this hot spring is said to have a curative effect for skin diseases and wounds, gastrointestinal diseases, neuralgia, rheumatism, diabetes, and arteriosclerosis.Efficacy:
Gastrointestinal diseases, neuralgia, cuts, skin diseases, rheumatism, diabetes, and arteriosclerosis
* Mud packs are only available to female guests.
* Entry may be denied because the hotel is temporarily closed or the parking lot cannot be used.
Looking for Something Else?