Hotel & Attractions Map
Access from nearby stations
- 2 minutes' walk from Gotanda Station on the JR Yamanote Line (west exit).
- 1 minutes' walk from Gotanda Station on the Toei Asakusa Line (exit A2).
- 4 minutes' walk from Gotanda Station on the Tokyu Ikegami Line.
Access from major transit terminals
- 15 minutes by train from Shinjuku Station.
- 40 minutes by train from Haneda Airport.
- 16 minutes by train from Tokyo Station.
- 100 minutes by train from Narita Airport.
Parking Facility Information
There is coin-operated parking on the hotel grounds, which fits 32 cars on a “first come, first served” basis.
Multilevel parking lot size restrictions: Total length 4.7 m / Total width 1.7 m / Total height 1.55 m / Weight 1.5 metric tons
* You will be unable to take your car in or out between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am the following morning.
* You cannot leave and come back. Doing so will incur another night fee.
* If the parking lot is full, we request that you use a nearby coin-operated parking. We apologize for the inconvenience. (We do not have an external connected parking lot.)