Hotel & Attractions Map
Access from nearby stations
- 5 minutes' walk from the east exit of Kamata Station on the JR Keihin-Tohoku Line.
- 7 minutes' walk from the south exit of Kamata Station on the Tokyu Tamagawa and Tokyu Ikegami Lines.
- 15 minutes' walk from Keikyu Kamata Station on the Keikyu Line.
Access from major transit terminals
- 10 minutes from Shinagawa on the JR Keihin-Tohoku Line.
- 10 minutes from Haneda Airport on the Keikyu Airport Line. 15 minutes' walk from Keikyu Kamata Station.
- 30 min by shuttle bus from Haneda airport to JR Kamata station.
- 30 minutes by train from Tokyo Big Sight.
- 20 minutes from Yokohama Station on the JR Keihin-Tohoku Line.
- 20 minutes from Tokyo Station on the JR Keihin-Tohoku Line.
- 4 minutes (1 station) from Kawasaki on the JR Keihin-Tohoku Line.
Parking Facility Information
There is coin-operated parking on the hotel grounds, which fits four cars on a “first come, first served” basis.
Size restrictions: Total length 5 m / Total width 1.9 m / Total height 2.1 m / Weight 2.5 metric tons
* You cannot leave and come back. Doing so will incur another night fee.
* If the parking lot is full, we request that you use a nearby coin-operated parking. We apologize for the inconvenience. (We do not have an external connected parking lot.)