- 52 Kasabokocho, Aburanokoji Higashiiru, Shijo-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 600-8494 Japan
Access from nearby stations
- 6 minutes' walk from Karasuma Station(Exit#24) on the Hankyu Kyoto Line.
- 5 minutes' walk to the west from Karasuma Station(Exit#26) on the Hankyu Kyoto Line.
- 7 minutes' walk from Shijo-Omiya Station on the Keifuku-Arashiyama Line.
- 6 minutes' walk from Shijo Station(Exit#2) on the Kyoto Municipal Subway Karasuma Line.
Access from major transit terminals
- 4 minutes from Kyoto Station to Shijo Station on the Kyoto Municipal Subway.
- 60 minutes by train and bus from Osaka International Airport.
- 80 minutes by train from Kansai International Airport.
For those coming by car
The hotel’s connected parking lot may be used by reservation only
Reservations can only be made by telephone.
You cannot make your reservation online. We ask for your cooperation and understanding on this matter.
It is a multilevel parking facility and vehicles are restricted to the following dimensions: height 2 m; length 5 m; width 2 m; weight 2.5 metric tons.
There is a fee of 1,600 yen per night (incl. tax), and parking is by reservation only.
By paying one night’s fee, you are permitted to use the parking lot from 1:00 pm on that day to 1:00 pm the following day.
Please also be aware that between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am the following day you will be unable to get your vehicle in or out of the facility.
For inquiries related to usage times such as extensions, etc. please contact the staff in charge of the connected parking facility directly.
When you park your car, you will be issued a parking ticket. Please present this at the front desk.