Hotel & Attractions Map
- 2-23-22 Higashisakura, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi 460-0005 Japan
Access from nearby stations
- 7 minutes' walk from exit 5 of Sakae Station.
Access from major transit terminals
- Approximately 5 minutes by train from Nagoya Station to Sakae Station on the Higashiyama Subway Line.
- Approximately 50 minutes by train from Chubu Centrair International Airport (Centrair).
- Approximately 50 minutes by Pay-Limousine-Bus from Chubu Centrair International Airport (Centrair).
- Approximately 23 minutes, from Nagoya Airport to Nagoya Station (via Aoi Kotsu, Platform 1).
- 25 minutes by train and bus from Nagoya Airport.
- Approximately 15 minutes by car from Nagoya Airport to Nishiharu Station on Meitetsu Inuyama Line.
Parking Facility Information
We have a parking lot (first come, first served).
Fee: ¥1,500/night (incl. tax)
Usable times (24 hours from when the vehicle is parked)
Garage-type: Flat (0 vehicles); Multilevel (22 vehicles)
Vehicle size restrictions: Total length 4.7 m / Total width 1.75 m / Total height 1.55 m / Weight 1.5 metric tons
Between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am the following morning, you cannot take your car in or out of the parking lot.
If our parking lot is full, we request that you use the coin-operated parking spaces nearby. We apologize for the inconvenience. (We do not have an external connected parking lot.)
* The fee, the vehicle capacity, etc. may change without prior notice. Your understanding in this matter is appreciated.