Hotel & Attractions Map
Access from nearby stations
- Close to the West exit of Asakusabashi Station on the JR Sobu Line.
- 5 minutes' walk from exit C3 of Bakurocho Station on the JR Sobu Main Line.
- 4 minutes' walk from exit A2 of Asakusabashi Station on the Toei Asakusa Line.
Access from major transit terminals
- 2 minutes by train from Akihabara Station.
- 4 minutes by train from Asakusa Station.
- 15 minutes by train from Tokyo Station.
- 7 minutes by train from Ueno Station.
- 40 minutes by train from Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station.
Parking Facility Information
There is coin-operated parking on the hotel grounds, which fits six cars on a “first come, first served” basis.
* Large vehicles such as trucks and buses cannot use the parking lot.
* You cannot leave and come back. Doing so will incur another night fee.
* If the parking lot is full, we request that you use a nearby coin-operated parking. We apologize for the inconvenience. (We do not have an external connected parking lot.)